My product software doesn't work properly. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure your printer is turned on and the printer cable is securely connected at both ends.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- If you cancelled the printer software installation before it was complete, or connected the USB cable before starting the software installation, uninstall the software, then reinstall the software.
- Close your other programs, including any screen savers and virus protection software, and install the software again.
- If you see an error message or your software doesn't install correctly, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.
- Make sure the USB Controller is working properly in Device Manager. See your Windows help system for details. If it's not working, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're printing over a network, set up the software for network printing.
Published: 8-Jul-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!