I see the message: Error:/Library/Printers/EPSON/inkjetPrinter2/Filter/rastertopll.app/Contents/MacOS/rastertopll failed. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Turn off the printer.
- Choose System Preferences > Print & Fax, then select your all-in-one and click the — button.
- Close the Print & Fax folder.
- Open the Hard Drive, choose Library > Printer > Epson, then delete the Epson folder.
- In the Hard Drive, choose Library > Printers > PPD > Contents > Resources, then select the .gz file for your all-in-one. Delete the file.
- In the Hard Drive, choose Library > Caches > Epson, then delete the Epson folder.
- Restart the Mac.
- Turn on the printer.
- Choose Apple menu, Software Update... and follow the on-screen instructions. You can also download the printer software from the Downloads tab for your all-in-one.
Published: 2-Jun-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!