When printing in Windows, how can I prevent an extra page from being ejected after every print job?
The Separator Page function may be enabled. Follow these steps to disable it:
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 7: Click , and select Devices and Printers.
- Windows Vista: Click , and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers.
- Windows XP: Click Start, and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and then select Control Panel). Select Printers and Other Hardware (if available) and then Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your printer icon, and then select Printer Properties (Windows 7) or Properties (Windows Vista or Windows XP).
- Click the Advanced tab, then click the Separator Page button. A Separator Page window appears.
- Delete the information in the text box.
- Click OK as necessary to save your settings.
Published: 17-Mar-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!