How do I enable Email Print in Windows?
Do the following:
- Install your product's network driver as instructed on the Start Here poster.
- Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs, then EPSON, and then Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- When you see the screen below, check Printer Registration.
- Accept the license agreement, if you agree to it.
- Allow the printer to be discovered.
- When you see the screen below, select your product, then click Next.
- When you see the next window, an email address will be assigned to your product. A confirmation sheet will print for your records.
- Click Next.
- If this is your first time signing up, click Register, otherwise sign in if you already have an account.
- Enter your username and password and click Register or sign in again.
- Email print should be enabled on your product and an owner's account has been created.
Published: 11-Nov-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!