Can I just pull the memory card out of my product when I'm finished printing?
No. Before removing a memory card from the product, make sure the memory card access light is not flashing. Do not remove a memory card or turn off your product while the memory card access light is flashing or you may lose data from the memory card.
If the product is connected to your computer, do one of the following before removing the memory card or turning it off:
- Make sure the memory card access light is not flashing.
- If your product is connected to your computer using a USB cable, do one of the following:
- Windows: Open the My Computer, Computer, or Windows Explorer utility. Then right-click the name of your memory card (listed as a removable disk) and select Eject.
- Mac OS X: Drag the removable disk icon for your memory card from the desktop into the trash.
- Pull the memory card straight out of its slot.
Published: 11-Nov-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!