I can send a fax but can't receive one. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Set the Auto Answer setting on the product to On.
- If you're using an answering machine, make sure it's connected to the EXT port on the product (not a wall jack).
- Make sure paper is loaded correctly in your product.
- Turn call waiting off. Call waiting may disrupt an incoming fax.
- If you connect an answering machine and Auto Answer is turned on, make sure the product's Rings to Answer setting is set higher than the number of rings your answering machine is set to answer a call.
Published: 5-Mar-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!