How do I enable double-sided printing for my product in Windows or on my Mac?
You can print on both sides of the paper by selecting the 2-Sided Printing checkbox on the Main tab.
Note: Some options may be pre-selected or unavailable, depending on other settings you have chosen or if you are accessing the product over a network oras a shared printer.
- Select the 2-Sided Printing checkbox.
- Click the Settings button. You see this window:
- Select the double-sided printing options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Print a test copy of your double-sided document to test the selected settings.
- Follow any instructions displayed on the screen during printing.
Note: The surface of the paper may smear during double-sided printing. Make sure the ink has dried before reloading the paper.