How should I handle specialty paper like fine art media?
Do the following:
- Always use one sheet at a time.
- Use lint-free cotton gloves when handling the media.
- Load media according to the media specifications.
- Never stack prints on top of each other. Use a separator sheet between prints.
- Store media flat. Never store media on its side.
- Store media in a cool, dry environment. Refer to the media specification sheet for proper temperature and humidity requirements.
- Always follow the specific loading instructions for the media being used.
Published: 12-Jan-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!