How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Follow the instructions below.
Changing the Sleep Timer Setting From the Control PanelYou can use the product's control panel to change the time period before the product enters sleep mode.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button and then select Setup.
- Select Printer Setup. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select Sleep Timer. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow buttons to select the time period you want before the product goes to sleep.
- Press the home button to exit.
Published: 12-Sep-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!