How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Setup.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Press the home button. If the network connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the LCD screen is lit as shown.
Note: If you do not see a lit Wi-Fi icon, repeat these steps.
Published: 20-Oct-2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!