How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- On the product, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button to select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Press the OK button.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Push Button Setup (WPS) and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
Published: 6-Apr-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!