How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance. The Sleep Timer setting in Eco Mode overrides this Sleep Timer setting.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select System Administration. Enter the administrator password, if necessary.
- Select Common Settings.
- Select Sleep Timer. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- Press the – or + icons to reduce or increase the number of minutes.
- Press the number of minutes on the LCD screen, select the number of minutes from the on-screen keypad, then press .
- Select OK.
Published: 2-Aug-2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!