How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Copy and press the OK button.
- To print more than one copy, press the + or – button to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the right or left arrow button to select Color or B&W.
- To view and change additional copy settings, press the down arrow button to select Settings > Paper and Copy Settings and press the OK button.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the cancel button.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Available Epson Papers
Published: 11-Oct-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!