How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Basic Settings.
- Select Sleep Timer. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- Press the + or – button to increase or decrease the number of minutes.
- Press the OK button to display the on-screen keypad, select the number of minutes, and select OK.
- Select OK.
Published: 2-Nov-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!