How do I change the Power Off Timer setting?
Changing the Power Off Timer Setting from the Control PanelYou can use the product's control panel to change the time period before the printer turns off automatically.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the OK button.
- Select Printer Setup and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select Power Off Timer and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select the length of time after which you want the product to automatically turn off when it is not in use. Then press the OK button.
- Press the home button to exit.
Published: 16-May-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!