It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode. Do the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Copy and press the OK button.
You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select the Advanced Settings tab.
- Press the down arrow button to select Quality and press the OK button. Select Draft as the quality type using the up or down arrow buttons, and press the OKbutton.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Published: 26-Apr-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!