How do I save faxes to my Mac instead of printing them?
You can use the Epson FAX Utility software to save faxes. The software is included with your product. Do the following:
- On your Mac, open the menu and select System Preferences. Select Printers & Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan > FAX EPSON [your product name] > Options & Supplies > Utility > Open Printer Utility.
- Select Fax Receive Monitor.
- Select FAX EPSON [your product name] in the Printer list and select Receive Settings. If necessary, click Next.
- Select "Save" (save faxes on this computer). You can also select a location to save your faxes by selecting Save to.
- Click Send to send the settings to the product.
Published: 22-Mar-2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!