How do I restore my original fax settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings and press the OK button.
- Select Restore Default Settings and press the OK button.
- Select one of these options and press the OK button:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- Copy Settings: Resets all copy settings.
- Scan Settings: Resets all scan settings.
- Fax Settings: Resets all fax settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all settings.
- Press the OK button to reset the selected settings. (Press the stop button if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: 25-Apr-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!