How do I restore my product's default settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the OK button.
- Select Restore Default Settings and press the OK button.
- Select one of these options:
- Copy Settings: Resets all copy settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all settings.
- Press the OK button to reset the selected settings. (Press the stop button if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: 2-May-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!