How do I restore my product's default settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings > General Settings > System Administration > Restore Default Settings and press the OK button.
- Select one of these options:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings
- All Except Network Settings: Resets all settings except for network settings
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings
- Use the arrow buttons to select Yes (if you want to reset the selected settings), or No (to cancel the operation) and press the OK button.
Published: Jul 1, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!