How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home icon, if necessary.
- Select the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Router.
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
Note: Make sure you press Start Setup within two minutes of activating WPS on your router.
- Press the home icon to return to the Home screen. The Wi-Fi icon displayed on the LCD screen indicates your wireless connection status. If the product is not connected to the network, repeat these steps to try again.
If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Published: 16-Apr-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!