I see the message Unable to connect to network scanner. Check the scanner, network, and connection settings. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Click Yes on the error message screen. The Scanner Settings window appears.
- Click Enable Editing or and click Yes on the screen that appears. If necessary, enter the administrator password and click OK.
Note: If you do not see the Enable Editing button, run the Epson Scan 2 Utility as the administrator. To run the Epson Scan 2 Utility as the administrator, navigate to the Epson Scan 2 Utility shortcut, right-click the shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
- Select your product from the list in the Scanner Settings window and click Delete or - .
- Click Add or +. Make sure your product is selected as the Model in the screen that appears.
- Select the IP address for your product.
Note: You can download EpsonNet Config from the Downloads tab on your product's support page.
After EpsonNet Config is installed on your computer, do the following:
- Windows 10: Click > EpsonNet > EpsonNet Config.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select EpsonNet > EpsonNet Config > EpsonNet Config.
- Mac: Open the Applications folder and select Epson Software > EpsonNet > EpsonNet Config > EpsonNet Config.
- Click Add. Your product appears in the Scanner Settings window.
- Click OK.