How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Select the home icon, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, select Copies and use the displayed numeric keypad to select the number of copies (up to 99).
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- Select Preview to preview your copy on the LCD screen.
- When you are ready to copy, select Start Copy or select the Copy icon.
Note: To cancel copying, select Cancel.
Compatible Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: 15-Apr-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!