How do I use the copy feature to print a label on a CD/DVD?
Copying onto a CD/DVDYou can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Select the home icon, if necessary.
- Select Various Prints. You see a screen like this:
- Select Copy to CD/DVD and select OK.
- Select Copy to CD/DVD and follow the instructions on the LCD screen to do one of the following:
- Place your photo facedown on the scanner glass.
- Place your CD or DVD facedown in the center of the scanner glass.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen, and select Select Type. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- To print on a CD or DVD, select Print on CD/DVD. Select How To to view CD loading instructions or select Installed if the CD is already loaded.
- To print a test print on plain paper, select Test Print on Letter/A4. Select any copy settings as necessary.
- When you are ready to print, select the Copy icon.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel and select Close to exit.
Loading a CD/DVD
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: 15-Apr-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!