How do I install the Epson Universal Print Driver (PCL) with a network connection in Windows?
Installing the PCL Driver - WindowsThe PCL driver can be installed on a Windows computer. Before enabling PCL printing on your product, make sure you have installed the software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Note: Make sure your product is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer before installing the printer software. Depending on your model, not all printer languages may be supported.
- To download the PCL file, visit epson.com/support (U.S.), epson.ca/support (Canada), or epson.com.jm/support (Caribbean) and select your product.
- After downloading the installer file, double-click the downloaded file to install the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you see this screen:
- If your product is already connected to a network, select Yes: Network connection and click OK. You see a screen like this:
- Make sure your product is selected, and click OK. A message appears when the installation is complete.
- If your product is not connected to a network, select No: USB connection and click OK. Connect a USB cable to your product's USB port, and connect the other end of the cable to your computer. A message appears when the installation is complete.
Published: 16-Apr-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!