My product is printing blank pages. What should I do?
If blank pages print unexpectedly, try these solutions:
- Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.
- If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software, if available.
- Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure your product is selected as the printer in your printing program.
- You may need to refill the ink. Visually check the ink levels.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Print Head Cleaning
Checking the Ink and Maintenance Box Levels
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac
Selecting Extended Settings - Windows
Printing Your Document or Photo - Windows
Printing Your Document or Photo - Mac
Published: 5-Aug-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!