How do I print a scanned image and save the file to my computer with Epson ScanSmart?
Open Epson ScanSmart and follow the instructions below.
Printing a ScanYou can print your scanned image and save the scanned file to your computer.
Note: Printing scanned images is available only with Epson printers.
- Make sure your originals are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- In the Select Action window, click Print. You see a screen like this:
- Change the settings as follows:
- Select the Epson printer and change the print settings, if necessary.
- Select the number of copies you want to print.
- If you also want to save a copy of the scanned image to your computer, click the checkbox.
- The document type and scan date for the file name are automatically detected. You can change them as necessary.
- You can save the scanned image in a variety of formats. If you select Searchable PDF as the File type setting, you can select the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) language.
- Select the folder on your computer in which to save the file.
- Click Print.
Published: 8-Apr-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!