The position, size, or margins of my copy are incorrect. What should I do?
If the position, size, or margins of your copies are incorrect, try these solutions:
- When placing originals in the ADF, make sure the edge guides are against the edges of the paper.
- When placing originals on the scanner glass, make sure the original is placed correctly for scanning. Align the corner of the original with the corner indicated by the symbol on the scanner glass. If necessary, move the original away from the edges of the scanner glass slightly.
- Clean the scanner glass and ADF.
- Make sure the paper is loaded in the correct direction.
- Select the appropriate Original Size in the copy settings on the LCD screen.
Published: 8-Apr-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!