How do I create a custom paper size in the Server Properties?
Follow these steps to create a new page size accessible by all printer drivers installed in Windows:
- Open the Printers or Printers and Faxes window.
- Click File, then Server Properties.
- Put a check in the Create a new form box.
- Input a name for the custom paper size.
- Under Paper Size, enter the desired height and width.
- Click Save or Save Form to add the new form size to the list, then OK to close Server Properties.
Published: 9-Jul-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!