The colors in my negative are wrong when I scan. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Place your 35mm slide or negative on the scanner bed 1/4 inch from the edge of the scanner glass.
- Open Epson Scan and select Professional Mode.
- Select the Document Source.
- Select the Image Type.
- Uncheck Thumbnail, then click Preview.
- Use the marquee to crop the area within the perimeter of the image.
- Click Zoom to fine-tune the area of the slide or negative you want to scan.
- Select a resolution of 72 dpi for a test scan.
- Scan and view your image.
Published: 7-Jul-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!