How do I install the Remote Print Driver on my Mac?
- Set up your product with a network connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product. To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson Support main page, select your product, select Manuals and Warranty, and then click Start Here - Installation Guide.
- Create an Epson Connect account and connect your product to the account. See Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Activate Remote Print in your Epson Connect account. See Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print for instructions.
Before you install the Remote Print Driver, make sure to do the following:
To install the Remote Print Driver, do the following:
- Download the Remote Print Driver and install it. You can download the driver from the Downloads tab on your product's support page.
- After the driver is installed, open a new Finder window and select Applications > Epson Software > Epson Remote Print Utility.
- Enter the printer's email address. Also enter the access key if you created one.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Open "Add Printer."
- Select your product that includes Remote in the product name.
- Make sure EPSON Remote Print is selected in the Use pop-up menu.
- Click Add.
The remote print driver will appear in your list of printers. When you are ready to print, select the remote print driver in your application.