How do I print to an Epson Remote Printer from a Windows computer?
- Set up your product with a network connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product. To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson Support main page, select your product, select Manuals and Warranty, and then click Start Here - Installation Guide.
- Create an Epson Connect account and connect your product to the account. See Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Activate Remote Print in your Epson Connect account. See Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print for instructions.
- Install the Remote Print Driver on your computer. You can download the Remote Print Driver from the Downloads tab on your product's support page.
Before you try to print, make sure to do the following:
To print to an Epson Remote Printer, do the following:
Note: The Remote Print Driver must be installed to use this option to print. Your printer must also be connected to the Internet via a wireless or wired connection, and it must be registered with your Epson Connect account.
- Select the print command in your application.
Note: You may need to select a print icon on your screen, the Print option in the File menu, or another command. See your application's help utility for details.
- Select your product that includes Remote in the product name as the printer you want to use.
- Click Print.