How do I print to an Epson Remote Printer from a Mac?
- Set up your product with a network connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product. To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson Support main page, select your product, select Manuals and Warranty, and then click Start Here - Installation Guide.
- Create an Epson Connect account and connect your product to the account. See Epson Connect Printer Setup for instructions.
- Activate Remote Print in your Epson Connect account. See Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print for instructions.
- Install the Remote Print Driver on your computer. You can download the Remote Print Driver from the Downloads tab on your product's support page.
Before you try to print, make sure to do the following:
To print to an Epson Remote Printer, do the following:
- Select the print command in your application.
- In the Printer list, select your product that includes Remote in the product name.
- Click Print.
Published: 5-Dec-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!