How do I print documents from an online cloud service?
Do the following:
- Start the app and make sure your product is selected.
- Tap Print from Cloud.
- Tap the cloud service you want to use.
- Tap Sign In. Sign in to your account, if necessary, and give Epson iPrint access to your files.
Note: You may need to tap Allow, Authorize, or a similar option to grant Epson iPrint access.
- Navigate to the file you want to print and tap it.
- Do the following, as necessary:
- To change the paper size, print quality, and other settings, tap .
- If you are printing a photo that is larger than the current paper size, adjust the cropping by tapping and dragging the photo.
- To switch between landscape and portrait orientation, tap Rotate.
- To navigate between a document's pages, tap and or swipe left and right on the document.
- When you're ready to print, tap Print.
Note: To sign out of your cloud service in Epson iPrint, tap Print from Cloud, select the cloud service, and then tap Sign Out.
Published: 29-Feb-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!