How do I print to a remote printer?
Do the following:
- Start the app and do one of the following:
- Tap Printer is not selected > Remote.
- Tap the name of the product at the top of the screen, and then tap Printer > Remote.
- Tap Add. Tap Yes in the screen that appears, if necessary.
- Enter the remote printer's email address and tap Done.
Note: If your printer doesn't have an email address, you need to register the printer with Epson Connect. Tap Get Email Address to register the printer.
- Select one of the printing options on the app's home screen to print to your remote printer.
Published: 6-Sep-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!