How do I use Epson iProjection to project an email attachment?
Make sure your iOS device has Internet access. Then do the following:
- Open the email in the Mail app on your iOS device.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap and hold the attachment. In the screen that appears, select the Epson iProjection option.
- Open the attachment and tap . Select the Epson iProjection option.
- Connect to the projector, if necessary. In Epson iProjection, tap > Connect > your projector > OK.
Note: Epson iProjection only supports the following file types:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx, Office 2003 or later)
- Keynote '09 (.key)
- Adobe PDF (.pdf, PDF 1.7, Acrobat 8 compatible or later)
Published: 10-Feb-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!