How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Load the original into the scanner slot.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see this screen:
- Select the basic and advanced copy settings as necessary.
Note: If you are using the optional carrier sheet, make sure you set the Original Size setting to the size of your original and set the Top Offset setting to 0.75 inch (19 mm).
- To print more than one copy, select the number (up to 99).
- When you are ready to copy, select Copy.
Note: To cancel copying, select Cancel.
Using a Carrier Sheet
Published: 14-Apr-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!