How can a computer monitor be run simultaneously with my product?
If you're using a PC laptop, hold down the Fn key and press the function key that lets you display on an external monitor. It may have an icon labeled CRT/LCD. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing it. Check your laptop's manual or online help for details. On most systems, the CRT/LCD key lets you toggle between the LCD screen and the projector, or display on both at the same time. Depending on your computer's video card, you might need to use the Display utility in the Control Panel to make sure that both the LCD screen and external monitor port are enabled. See your computer's documentation or online help for details. If you're using a Macintosh laptop with OS 9.x, you may need to set up your system to display on the projector screen as well as the LCD screen. Do the following:
1. From the Apple menu, select Control Panels, then click Monitors or Monitors and Sound.
2. Click the Arrange icon.
3. Drag one monitor icon on top of the other. If the Arrange option isn't available, you may need to select one of the Simulscan resolution settings:
1. Click the Monitor icon, if necessary.
2. Select a Simulscan resolution as shown. (Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after making the selection.) If you're using a Macintosh laptop with OS X, you may need to set up your system to display on the projector screen as well as the LCD screen. Do the following:
1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences, then click Displays.
2. Select the VGA Display dialog box, click the Arrange tab, and make sure Mirror Displays is checked.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!