How do you replace the projection lamp?
Follow these steps to replace the lamp:
1. Turn off the projector and allow it to cool, then unplug the power cord.
2. Before removing the lamp, wait at least 1/2 hour until the projector is fully cooled down.
3. Turn the projector upside-down to access the lamp compartment.
4. Press the two tabs and remove the lamp cover.
5. Use a screwdriver to loosen the two screws holding the lamp in place. (The screws are part of the lamp assembly and cannot be removed)
6. Hold the lamp by the top, as shown in the user's guide, and pull the lamp straight out.
7. Gently insert the new lamp.
8. Once the lamp is fully inserted, tighten its screws.
9. Replace the lamp cover. You must reset the lamp timer after replacing the lamp to clear the LAMP REPLACE warning message. Follow the directions below to reset the lamp timer:
1. Press the Menu button on the remote control. You see the main menu.
2. Use the directional buttons to highlight About.
3. Press Enter to select the About menu.
4. Press Enter to select the Reset Lamp Timer option.
5. Use the directional buttons to select Yes and press Enter.
6. Press Esc to return to the main menu.
7. Press Esc again (or the Menu button) to exit the menu system.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!