How do you replace the projection lamp?
Follow these steps to replace the lamp:
1. Turn off the projector and allow it to cool, then unplug the power cord.
2. Before removing the lamp, wait approximately one hour until the projector is fully cooled down.
3. To open the lamp cover, use a small flat blade screw driver and insert it into the latch slot to the right of the control panel, and slide the latch to the right. The cover will pop open.
4. Using the screwdriver that came with the replacement lamp, loosen the lamp cover screw. You won't be able to remove the screw.
5. Remove the cover. You may need to use a small flat-head screwdriver to pry it off.
6. Remove the two mounting screws on the lamp. Then pull out the lamp using the handle.
7. Gently insert the new lamp unit by lowering it into position. Make sure it is positioned correctly, then press it into place securely.
8. Replace the mounting screws.
9. Snap the cover back into place. Then tighten the screw. The lamp will not light if the cover is loose.
After replacing the lamp, the lamp timer must be reset.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!