How do you replace the projection lamp?
Follow these steps to replace the lamp:
Note: You must reset the lamp timer after replacing the lamp. The replacement lamp EPSON part number is V13H010L18.
1. Turn off the projector, let it cool down, and unplug the power cord.
2. Allow the projector to continue cooling for at least one half hour (if it has been on).
Warning: Let the lamp cool before replacing it. To avoid premature lamp failure, do not touch the glass portion of the lamp assembly.
3. Turn the projector over then release the tabs to remove the cover.
4. Use the screwdriver to loosen the two silver screws holding the lamp in place. (You can't remove the screws.)
5. Hold the lamp by the top, as shown, and pull the lamp straight out.
6. Gently insert the new lamp.
7. Once the lamp is fully inserted, tighten its screws.
8. Replace the lamp cover. (The projector won't come on if the lamp cover is loose.)
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!