How do you replace the projection lamp?
Follow these steps to replace the lamp:
1. Turn off the projector and allow it to cool until the light stops blinking, then unplug the power cord.
2. Before removing the lamp, wait approximately half an hour until the projector is fully cooled down.
3. To open the lamp cover, use the screwdriver provided with the replacement lamp to slide the latch and pop open the lamp cover.
4. Use the screwdriver to loosen the two silver screws holding the lamp in place. You can't remove these screws.
5. Grasp the lamp and pull it straight out.
6. Gently insert the new lamp unit by lowering it into position. Make sure it is positioned correctly, then press it into place securely.
7. Tighten the mounting screws.
8. Insert the lamp cover tabs and snap the lamp cover back into place. The lamp will not light if the lamp cover is loose. You must reset the lamp timer after replacing the lamp to clear the LAMP REPLACE warning message. Follow the directions below to reset the lamp timer:
1. Press the Menu button. You see the main menu.
2. Use the directional buttons to highlight About.
3. You see the lamp usage hours and other settings.
4. Press Enter to select the Reset Lamp Timer option.
5. Use the directional buttons to select Yes and press Enter.
6. Press Esc to return to the main menu.
7. Press Esc again (or the Menu button) to exit the menu system.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!