How do you use the on-screen menus?
The on-screen menus let you adjust and customize the projector features from the remote control.
Use the Menu, Enter and Esc buttons on the remote control to change menu settings.
1. To display the main menu, press the Menu button. The menus are displayed on the left, and the options available for the current menu are shown on the right.
2. Press the top or bottom of the Enter button to scroll up or down through the menus and view the available options.
3. Press the center of the Enter button to select a menu. The highlight moves to the first menu option for that menu.
4. Press the bottom or the top of the Enter button to scroll through the options.
Press the right or left side of the Enter button to change the setting.
If you want to go back to the default settings on any menu, select Reset, press Enter, select Yes, and then press Enter.
5. Press the Esc button to save your changes and go back to the main menu.
6. Press the Menu button to exit the menu system.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!