I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
Do one of the following:
1. Make sure the cables are connected correctly, as described in the User's Guide.
2. Make sure the power light is green and not flashing and the lens cover is off.
3. Try restarting your computer.
4. If you've connected more than one computer and/or video source, you may need to press the Source button on top of the projector or the Computer, Video or S-Video button on the remote control to select the correct source. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.
If you're using a PowerBook or iBook running OS 9.x or earlier you may need to set up your system to display on the projector screen as well as the LCD screen. Do the following:
1. From the Apple menu, select Control Panels, then click Monitors and Sound.
2. Click the Arrange icon and drag one monitor icon on top of the other.
If the Arrange option isn't available, you may need to select one of the Simulscan resolution settings:
1. Click the Monitor icon, if necessary.
2. Select a Simulscan resolution. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after making the selection.
If you're using a PowerBook or iBook running OS x, you may need to set up your system to display on the projector screen as well as the LCD screen. Do the following:
1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences, then click Displays.
2. Select VGA Display or Color LCD, click Arrange or Arrangement, and make sure Mirror Displays is checked.
If you're using a PC laptop:
1. Hold down the Fn key and press the function key that lets you display on an external monitor. It's often labeled with an icon but it may also be labeled CRT/LCD. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing it. On most systems, the CRT/LCD key lets you toggle between the LCD screen and the projector, or display on both at the same time. Check your laptop's manual or online help for details.
2. Depending on your computer's video card, you might need to use the Display utility in the Control Panel to make sure that both the LCD screen and external monitor port are enabled. See your computer's documentation or online help for details.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!