When should I replace the projection lamp?
The projection lamp should be replaced when one of the following conditions occurs:
- The projected image gets darker or starts to deteriorate.
- The message LAMP REPLACE appears on the screen when the lamp comes on (after about 1900 hours) and the lamp warning light is flashing orange. To maintain projector brightness and image quality, replace the lamp as soon as possible.
- The lamp warning light is flashing red (the lamp is burnt out).
Contact your dealer or call EPSON at (800) 873-7766 in the United States for a replacement lamp. Request part number V13H010L22. In Canada, please call (800) 463-7766 for dealer referral.
1. The projected image gets darker or starts to deteriorate.
2. The Warning light on top of the projector is flashing red in 1-second intervals.
3. The LAMP REPLACE message appears on the screen when the projector lamp comes on (after about 1900 hours of use in High Bright mode). To view the number of hours your lamp has been used, check the About menu. It does not register the hours used until after the first 10 hours.
The life span of the projection lamp is about 2000 hours in High Bright mode and 3000 hours in Low Bright mode. It is time to replace the lamp when:
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!