How do I reset the lamp timer to zero?
You must reset the lamp timer after replacing the lamp to clear the LAMP REPLACE warning message. Do the following:
1. Press the Menu button on the remote control (or on the projector's control panel). You see the main menu.
2. Use the pointer button on the remote control (or the arrow buttons on the projector) to highlight About, then press Enter. You see this screen:
3. Select Reset Lamp Timer, then press Enter. You see this prompt:
4. Select Yes, then press Enter.
5. When you're finished, press ESC or Menu to exit.
Note: The lamp usage timer shows 0H until you've used the lamp for at least 10 hours.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!