How should I clean and/or replace the air filter?
Follow these steps to clean the air filter:
1. Turn off the projector, allow it to cool down, and unplug the power cord.
2. Place the projector upside down.
3. To clean the filter, EPSON recommends using a small vacuum cleaner designed for computers and other office equipment. If you don't have one, gently clean the filter using a very soft brush. If the dirt is difficult to remove or if the filter is torn, replace it.
Contact your dealer or call EPSON at (800) 873-7766 to obtain a new one.
In Canada, please call (800) 463-7766 to locate a dealer.
4. If you need to replace the filter, use the tab to slide the filter off the projector.
Note: A new air filter is included with the replacement lamp.
You should replace the filter when you replace the lamp.
5. To install the new filter, slide it onto the projector, making sure to insert the tabs into the slots, until it clicks in place.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!