Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus using the focus ring.
- Make sure the lens cap is off.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. You may need to wait before using the projector after moving it from a cold environment.
- Make sure the projection distance is within range. See Positioning the Projector.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. You should be able to see the effect on the screen immediately. See Adjusting Colors and Clarity.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!