The colors in the projected image don't look right. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- If you're displaying a computer image or video, try using the Color Mode button on the remote to adjust the Color Mode option. See Adjusting the Color Mode for details.
- If you're displaying video, try changing the Color Adjustment setting. See Adjusting the Image for details.
- Try adjusting the Computer Input setting on the Signal menu.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp and Air Filter.
Published: 17-Sep-2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!