A No Signal message appears when I display an image from an Elmo HV-110XG document camera. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Make sure the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera is turned on and connected to the projector.
- Turn on the projector.
- If the projector screen is flashing off and on, continue with step 4. If the projector screen is solid blue, skip to step 5.
- Connect the computer to the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera's HD-15 input port and switch the camera to Pass-Through mode. The projector screen should stop flashing and display the computer image.
- Access the projector's Signal menu and change the input signal (Computer1 Input or Computer2 Input) from Auto to Component. The Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera should sync with the projector and display an image from the document camera bed.
- Once an image appears, change the input signal to RGB (this will eliminate any pink casts in the image), then to Auto.
- Switch the source on the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to the document table.
- When you're finished, close the projector menu.
Published: 21-Jan-2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!